See one of our trained Liaisons who can advise you on products and ideas. Alternatively you can telephone or email an order through. An order is only processed on receipt of a 50% deposit.
UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE TO ORDER
If you are selecting upholstered furniture please check carefully on how to order, read through the important delivery information, and terms contained once an order has been placed. The upholstered products you order, will be made in accordance to the instructions and specifications you have discussed with us and are captured on the sales order. Details of your order should be checked by yourself and confirmed as correct when your order is placed, and signed for by you (We do not hold ourselves responsible for any incorrect orders placed.)
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER
Your order becomes binding as soon as we have received your deposit. Custom orders begin production immediately to your specifications (colour, size, depth etc). They cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded at any time.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We accept credit and debit cards and EFT payments, NO CASH for security reasons. For furniture orders and upholstered pieces a deposit of 50% is required for the production to commence. The balance must be made by the above payment methods before delivery is made, with no exceptions. For all other products, payment must be made in full before leaving a SHF store. All delivery charges, must be paid in full prior to delivery. All invoices must be kept and store credits must be redeemed within 6 months of the credit date received. The product remains the property of SHF until payment is made in full.
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS & REFUNDS
We reserve the right to cancel an order. When returning a product you must provide proof of purchase. The product must be unused, and in the condition you received it. The product may be exchanged for other items or a credit will be given as no refunds are given.
If you wish for us to collect the product, contact the store where you placed your order, or made the purchase. We reserve the right to charge you for this service, as this contributes towards the cost of administration and collection. Upholstered products or made to order products cannot be returned after you have received them unless defective.
PROMOTIONS / SALES
All discount offers exclude “Promotional items” or “Sale items” unless otherwise specified. All pricing can be confirmed on the business system. All sales stock are subject to bring available while stocks last.
PRETORIA NEWS PROMOTION
The voucher is redeemable in store only. Quote “Munich” valid until 30/06/17 (quotes will not be honoured after 30/06/17).
• Valid only for the period as stipulated on the voucher
• Redeemable in-store only
• Only one voucher per person, per promotion allowed
In the unlikely event of a defective product, please contact the store where you purchased it within 24 hours of receiving the product.
Please discontinue the use of this product if you have identified a problem and phone the store where the order was placed for necessary further steps. Defective products are replaced under discretion from the company. Furniture that is refused because it does not fit through an entry way will be refunded in merchandise or a store credit will be given. No refunds are given. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights in the unlikely event that the goods do not meet a standard required by law.
Some of our delivery vehicles are large - please check that they can gain access with the Liaison on doing your payment. Deliveries requiring special arrangements can sometimes be made but will be at additional cost to you. Overseas deliveries can be arranged. Please talk to a Liaison who will arrange for quotes etc. You may collect your own order from a store free of charge.
Delivery charges will be quoted to you when or soon after we receive your order. If you are not sure please ask a Liaison.
No deliveries are free. We cannot guarantee delivery to all countries or locations. Delivery charges are payable in full along with any order deposit at the time of placing your order, and are per delivery. Specific delivery times cannot be made or agreed to at the time of order and SHF does not deliver on weekends and public holidays. We do not offer storage facilities, and therefore reserve the right to charge you for storage costs, if you are unable to accept your delivery (See Storage). On delivery, a two or three person crew will arrive, and deliver to the room of your choice, provided there is safe or acceptable access. Please assist us by clearing pathways and removing ornaments etc that might get in the way. We are not responsible for any form of breakage or damage. Packaging is normally removed and taken away unless you request us not to do so. A limited assembly service is available for certain products and we may charge you for this service. This must be arranged when the delivery is booked (Please speak to a Liaison). A delivery crew will not attempt delivery where damages may occur, neither will they remove doors or windows, or reconnect electrical equipment. An adult must be available to sign and acknowledge receipt of the product, and that it is in a satisfactory condition.
If on completion of your order you are not able to receive it, SHF cannot store it. SHF will not be held responsible for loss or damage to your furniture while in our care after the completion date and you have been notified of required collection or delivery and unable to receive the goods. If, after 14 days of completion of your order it has not been collected or delivered, a fee of the greater of R150 per day or 10% of order value will be charged to your account. These storage fees must be paid in full prior to the delivery or release of the product.
UPHOLSTED FURNITURE WARRANTY
The frame construction and craftsmanship carries a 2 year warranty on defective workmanship. A warranty is not offered on leather or fabric as these are subject to wear and tear and beyond SHF control. The following may occur in leather products; Dye lots may vary, colour variations may occur when making the product as this is natural full grain leather and no two hides will ever be identical, Marks, ticks, scratches, stretch marks, brand marks and scuff marks are characteristics of natural full grain leather which are often visible and are not considered defects.
Timber products carry a 1 year warranty on defective workmanship. Some products are made from reclaimed, recycled or salvaged wood and will therefore have nicks, marks and imperfections. Some products may have nails, holes and metal visible and most often hand crafted creating character which are part of the look and are not defects or signs of damage or poor quality. Some products are not sealed and therefore care needs to be taken during day to day use.
COLOUR DESCRIPTIONS & UNIQUE FEATURES
While every effort is made to ensure that the product you buy, including timber, fabric or leather corresponds as closely to the sample shown in our stores or on our website, there may be a chance that they are not identical. We regret that no responsibility can be accepted for variations which all add to the unique features of SHF products.
Every effort is made to ensure the information provided is correct. SHF cannot be held responsible for any form of misprint or defect.
Details of your order should be checked by yourself and confirmed as correct when your order is placed, and signed for by you (We do not hold ourselves responsible for any incorrect orders placed.)
Unless any applicable law prescribes otherwise, any agreement made with SHF to buy a product or a connected service, shall be governed by the law applicable to the jurisdiction in which an offer to buy a product is accepted.
- The promoter is: Nungu Trading 478 (PTY) LTD, t/a SHF whose registered office is at 7 Prospect Place, Midlands Business Estate, Howick, 3290.
- The competition is open to residents of the South Africa aged 18 years or over except employees of Nungu Trading 478 (PTY) LTD, t/a SHF.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the website http://www.shf.co.za/generation-define-yourself-competition, Instagram and Facebook.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: R25 000 SHF voucher, and will appear in exclusive national décor and lifestyle magazines. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: At the discretion of the promoter.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
• Pick your favourite product from the images on the website, The one that defines you the most.
• Take a photo of yourself – one that captures your style and personality.
• Create an Instagram or Facebook layout using the two images, and use the campaign tag #shfdefineyourself
and tag SHF (Instagram - @shf_ontrend / Facebook - @SHFonTrend).